Yet another accessible, totally do-able space.
Minus the wood beams, this look couldn’t be easier: just stick to a basic, white palette and add a retro clock, a few splashes of color, a pretty patterned curtain, and a collection of your favorite cookbooks.
1. Pottery Barn Teen Desk Knobs, $3/each
2. Seiko Mahogany Wall Clock ($200)
3. Teleflora Pink Notion Bouquet ($30)
5. Zara Home Stemmed Glasses (6 EUR)
6. Benjamin Moore Rocky Mountain Sky (from $40/gallon)
8. Progress Lighting Hanging Pendant ($120)
10. World Market Blue Tile Floor Mat ($30)
(Click here to learn how to make faux wood beams using styrofoam and a little wood veneer.)
More pretty and easy-to-achieve spaces: