…I highly suggest going to Nobu. There’s just nowhere else like it.
My recommended menu:
- Green tea with a side of Matsuhisa (sake/cucumber) martini
- Yellowtail jalepeno
- Rock shrimp tempura
- Squid “pasta”
- Kobe beef sliders
- Black cod miso (not pictured)
- Arctic char with crispy spinach (not pictured)
How to make a Matsuhisa martini:
1. Mix equal parts sake (chef Nobu Matsuhisa recommends Hokusetsu honjozo) and vodka with a small slice of gari (pickled ginger) in an ice-filled shaker, shake, and pour into a frosty martini glass.
2. Garnish with thin slices of cucumber.