Really into the side ponytail lately.
1. Blow-dry hair smooth (if you can, set your hair in large velcro rollers and let cool; I totally didn’t do that here, but it’s actually worth it if you have a little extra time).
2. Create extra volume at the roots by lightly teasing and spritzing with hairspray.
3. Rub a small amount of shine serum (I used Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum) into the ends of your hair to keep it smooth.
4. Pull into a low side ponytail, making sure to keep the sides neat while leaving a little volume on the top.
5. Either use a clear elastic or do that thing where you wrap a small amount of hair around the elastic to hide it.
6. Finish by pulling out a couple of tendrils on either side of your face to keep the look romantic and relaxed.
7. Mist lightly with flexible-hold hairspray.